Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had a friend get Proactive and she gave it to me. I used it but the acne never actually stopped. It just kinda covered it up but I still got breakouts frequently.So another friend (who sells Mary Kay) gave me this to try and I have been using it for now for about 3 months and I have noticed a great difference! My breakouts have slowed down alot and even when I have them they don't look all red and angery. If you have used everything you can think of and still nothing works then try this! It's worth it!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel*,1 oz. net wt.
Product Description:
For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal.
Want to buy Mary Kay Acne Treatment Gel*,1 oz. net wt. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment