Sunday, September 26, 2010

Review of Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 3)

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6-Ounces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been dealing with my acne for about 14 years now so I am accustomed to buying products that don't work at all. I understand that the one other reviewer saw no results at all and will probably move on to another product. I, on the other hand, am a buyer for life. I have what most would call mild acne, occassional break outs and large pores with large black heads, which to me is much worse than mild. Now, full disclosure here; I have been switching, trying and switching acne treatments for years trying to find a combo that worked. I use other products (salicylic acid spot treatment and benzoyl peroxide) in tandem with this one so I'm sure it's not working entirely on it's own. My skin started clearing right away, redness was reduced, and oil was almost non existent. Yes... OIL. I have horribly oily skin and this stuff, for whatever reason, takes most of it away. To me, even if my face never cleared, just the fact that it gets rid of the oil would be enough for me to keep using. I think the reduction in oil is what is allowing my face to clear. This is a cream cleanser so it does go on thick, I have no troubles rinsing this away.Something to keep in mind is that there is a foaming cleanser or a gentle scrub. Pick the one you like best. Hope this urges at least one person to go on a limb and try this, I know I'm a believer.
Good Luck

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 3)

Product Description:
With naturally soothing aloe and chamomile, oil - Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser's rich, creamy formula powerfully clears away breakouts and blackheads and visibly reduces redness caused by acne. This cream cleanser calms irritation so your skin looks clearer and feels healthier.

Buy Now

Want to buy Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Redness Soothing Cream Cleanser, 6-Ounces (Pack of 3) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment