Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Smells like grapefruit.That took some getting used to.In addition, it does leave my skin feeling a little bit tight, but I always follow up with some facial lotion or moisturize.That seems to balance things out.
There are brands that work better for me.Mary Kay has a good Formula 3 line that I like a lot.It works better than anything I've ever tried to clear up the stubborn acne.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Product Description:
Salicylic acid acne treatment with microclear technology. It clears breakouts. 100% naturally derived grapefruit extract. With an uplifting blast of grapefruit plus vitamin C, this unique formula clears blemishes and blackheads. Eliminates oil and dirt without over-drying. Made in USA of domestic and foreign components.
Want to buy Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment