Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I just started using this product and already I'm satisfied with it.I have very oily skin that seems to break out all the time, especially on my chin and forehead.After two uses of this soap my breakouts on my chin looked smaller and my face feels very clean.It's a fantastic product for anyone with really oily and breakout-prone skin that's looking for a good cleanser to fight oil and blemishes.Plus, it's inexpensive...I bought three bars of it for just under nine dollars.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bars, Acne-Prone Skin Formula, 3.5-Ounce Bar
Product Description:
The transparent facial bar. Dermatologist tested. Break the breakout cycle. Neutrogena Cleansing Bar, acne-prone skin formula is recommended by dermatologists. It provides effective yet gentle cleansing for skin with acne. Pure, Gentle Cleansing: Hypo-allergic formula won't over-dry while it gently and effectively cleanses away excess oil from the skin. Superior Rinsability: Rinses completely, leaving skin free of residue which can interfere with the effectiveness of acne medications. Won't Clog Pores: Clinically tested to be non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores. Made in U.S.A.
Want to buy Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bars, Acne-Prone Skin Formula, 3.5-Ounce Bar at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment