Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I absolutely love this face wash!I had been using AcneFree Severe Acne Treatment System which WAS working really well (see my review).However, I do not feel the AcneFree system is designed for prolonged use; I used it on a daily basis for over a year.Recently though my break-outs were horrible and my skin was over-producing oil. I tried switching makeup and then face wash (I tried Purpose and Neutrogena Oil Free), but neither of these worked.So I then switched to pHisoderm Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash.It honestly has worked miracles for me.I use it in conjunction with Bare Minerals makeup and my face has never looked better.My face is NEVER oily now which is a complete turn-a-round.This product can be a little drying so you may need/want to use a moisturizer (I can't use moisturizers because they cause my skin to break out).
If you struggle with oily, acne-prone skin you may want to give this product a try.It was definitely the right move for me!
Click Here to see more reviews about: pHisoderm pH Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash, pH Balanced, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Pack of 4)
Product Description:
Salicylic acid acne treatment clears up blemishes for a radiant, balanced complexion. Formerly Acne pHisoderm.
Want to buy pHisoderm pH Anti-Blemish Gel Facial Wash, pH Balanced, 6 fl oz (177 ml) (Pack of 4) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment