Saturday, October 23, 2010

Review of Glycolic Fan Brush

Glycolic Fan Brush
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was expecting a soft brush that would allow me to apply the product more evenly. Instead I paid too much money for a brush that I thought was too stiff and agitating to my face. I could have paid less money and bought the same type of brush at an art supply store. Save your money and use a cotton swab or pad.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Glycolic Fan Brush

Product Description:
This brush can be used with glycolic, salicylic or lactic acid facial peels. Dip brush into acid, tap on side of cup then apply to face in even strokes. Heavier acids may deteriorate the bristles.

Buy Now

Want to buy Glycolic Fan Brush at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment