Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I tried this the other day, to get rid of the beginnings of a few unsightly zits.It's a fairly harsh scrub, more so than some of the microdermabrasion scrubs I've used, and has a strong chemical/grapefruit smell that my husband wrinkled his nose at.My skin tends towards being sensitive and somewhat dry, but there aren't any warnings on the package, so I went ahead and scrubbed.It got rid of the impending zits, but it also took care of the first couple of layers of skin.I used it twice, two days ago, and my skin is still peeling and dry.Clear, but peeling.Not quite the look I was going for, even if it is close to Halloween. Perhaps if your skin isn't dry and/or sensitive, this product will work great for you.As for me, I might try to use it as rust remover on some projects...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, 4.2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)
Product Description:
Clears breakouts and smoothes skin. It is totalyy oil-free and it contains salicylic acid. This facewash comes in a 4.2-ounce tube.
Want to buy Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub, 4.2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment