Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)At 47 years old, I still get occasional breakouts that are embarassing and cause me to be more self-conscious than usual - if that's even possible.I purchased this product because Allure magazine named it one of the "best 15 products of all time".I am happy to say it did not disappoint.However, I have 2 stepchildren that are heading into their adolescent years - that will be the ultimate test.
Click Here to see more reviews about: SONYA DAKAR Acne Fighter .5oz
Product Description:
This acne-fighting essential is specially formulated to help combat and prevent breakouts. This unique combination of rich sulfur and benzoyl peroxide penetrate and exfoliate dead skin cells leaving no trace or residue behind, making it perfect for daytime use. Helps eliminate breakout-causing bacteria to win the war against acne
Want to buy SONYA DAKAR Acne Fighter .5oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment