Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review of B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size)

B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recommend this product to people (esp. adult women) who suffer from mild to moderate acne and need a product with more potentcy than the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide that you get with Proactiv and lots of OTC products.I have noticed, however, that this B. Kamins 5% acne gel packs a slightly weaker punch than Earth Therapeutics' Clari-T Acne Serum Nº5.The latter frequently goes out of stock, though, so I use this B. Kamins product as backup.

I spread a thin layer of this acne gel over my entire face each night and have had no problems with my skin getting dried out or flaky.I saw immediate improvement within the first few days; and after 4-5 weeks, my skin was (and still is) clearer than it has been since I was 12.I used to have 15-20 blemishes on my face at any given time, and now I have 2 or 3 (no joke!).The gel is clear with little white flecks, and it has virtually no scent.(B. Kamins touts its "Bio-Maple" complex used in this and other products, so I was actually hoping it would smell a little like maple syrup; alas, no.)Although the gel feels slightly grainy upon application, it spreads around easily and is quickly absorbed.

If you're in the market for a 5% BPO product, I must honestly recommend that you try Earth Therapeutics' Clari-T Acne Serum Nº5 first, as it's more effective than the B. Kamins gel and is only $6.99.Why is it more effective?I have virtually zero blemishes when I use it, versus 2-3 with B. Kamins.It's a minor difference, but noticeable to me.

The B. Kamins gel is not a bad choice, though, so if you're going to buy it, shop around to get a better deal -- you can definitely find it for less than Amazon sells it.Good luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size)

Product Description:
Oily, combination and normal skin. Recommended for non-inflammatory acne conditions.
For adult and adolescent acne.
For moderate to severe acne breakouts.
A unique oil-free, color-free benzoyl peroxide gel that helps to gently clear spots, blackheads and blemishes. Also contains our moisturizing Bio-Maple™ compound, which helps prevent skin from becoming excessively dry.
Color-free
Oil-free
Tested for purity
Dermatologist recommended
Not tested on animals
Made in Canada

Buy NowGet 7% OFF

Want to buy B Kamins Medicated Acne Gel (select option/size) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment