Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Review of The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really enjoy the way this product smells. I have always been a fan of tea tree oil products. I think it helps well with keeping my acne down. After i wash my face it feels refreshed and clean.

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

Product Description:
Best if you want to: Prevent blemishes and remove excess oil with a refreshing gel-bashed facial wash that won't over-dry your skin and is gentle enough for daily use. How it works: Lemon tea tree and Community Trade tea tree oil from Kenya contain properties that help fight blemishes and prevent new ones from forming. Tamanu oil from Madagascar has a soothing effect and helps to calm irritation and redness.

Buy Now

Want to buy The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment