Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I didn't buy it on Amazon, but I thought I'd offer my own criticism anyway. I use this every day and rarely break out. I only apply it to the main areas I usually break out ("T" spot, high ends of cheek, and chin) and it works like a charm. Also clears a breakout of another area in a day... meaning I put it on in the morning, and by the next morning, it's noticeable better. I really do recommend this product.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment Maximum Strength - 0.75 OZ
Product Description:
Clean & Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment Maximum Strength goes on clear and works all day to fight and help prevent pimples. It penetrates pores to treat pimples right where they start and smoothes invisibly into your skin, so you can even wear it under makeup. It´s clear treatment for clear skin.
Want to buy Clean and Clear Invisible Blemish Treatment Maximum Strength - 0.75 OZ at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment