Friday, November 12, 2010

Review of DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Benzoyl Peroxide Gel

DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Benzoyl Peroxide Gel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have been using this product for quite some time and I feel it works well.It is stronger than other BP gels at 5% as most are 2.5%.Also I am not sure the higher concentration is necessary for me as I got similar results at a lower level of concentration.The gel has kept some of my acne at bay, but it is very drying.Make sure you use a good moisturizer.Also, the version of this product I received did not have tea tree oil in it.I think they came out with a newer version of this product.I will probably not buy this product again.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Benzoyl Peroxide Gel

Product Description:
A treatment with an active acne inhibitor to reduce the number and severity of acne blemishes.
Controls and treats acne
Decongests pores
Helps prevent new blemishes
Treats acne
Antibacterial
Non-irritating
Made in USA

Buy NowGet 41% OFF

Want to buy DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Benzoyl Peroxide Gel at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment