Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review of Emerge Therapeutic Acne Zinc & Sulfur Mask

Emerge Therapeutic Acne Zinc & Sulfur Mask
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I thought this would be a good sulfur mask, but the other ingredients in it was disappointing. I wish it was listed before I bought it. It is a mint color and comes out in a creamy paste. One thing I didn't like it about it was that it never dried. Most masks that I have tried tend to dry, this one never did and that made it hard to wash off. It stayed a goopy mess on my face even in a thin layer. This did nothing for my skin. I threw it out.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerge Therapeutic Acne Zinc and Sulfur Mask

Product Description:
A therapeutic medicated mask, absorbs excess oil and combats blemishes and impurities. A therapeutic medicated mask, absorbs excess oil and combats blemishes and impurities.

Buy Now

Want to buy Emerge Therapeutic Acne Zinc and Sulfur Mask at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment