Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Review of NeoCeuticals Acne Spot Treatment Gel 0.5 oz

NeoCeuticals Acne Spot Treatment Gel 0.5 oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought it because I love the brand but I expected it to be at least as good as Neutrogena on the spot and I saw no results at all.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NeoCeuticals Acne Spot Treatment Gel 0.5 oz

Product Description:
Ideal for treating acne spots directly. Provides the powerful benefits and ingredients of the NeoCeuticals Acne Treatment Solution in a clear gel form. This gel offers the additional benefits of retinyl acetate (Vitamin A acetate). Derivatives of Vitamin A have been shown to be useful in acne and the overall conditioning of the skin.

Buy Now

Want to buy NeoCeuticals Acne Spot Treatment Gel 0.5 oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment