Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been having a hard time having various facialists on cruise ships extract anything more than blackheads.When it came to extracting millia or hard white bumps, they said they were not licensed to do so as it broke the skin.
I saw the lancet on Google and bought it at Amazon.It is perfect!It has an extremely sharp blade and I took care of two millia already with no pain or after effects.I am always careful to clean the area and the lancet with alcohol first and use antiseptic cream afterwards.I use the other end for blackhead extractions.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Professional Lancet and Extractor Skin Care Tool
Product Description:
A Professional implement used by Aestheticians for piercing whiteheads and removing blackheads. Made of stainless steel and will not rust. Ends unscrew for easy storage inside handle. ***Note Lancet & Extractor are stored inside the handle. Unscrew and attach to handle for use.*****
Want to buy Professional Lancet and Extractor Skin Care Tool at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment