Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have had mild to moderate acne since I was 13, and I have always been on the look out for a face wash that will work with the topical medications I use. I have not had much luck until I found this cleanser.
I originally started to use the "gentle" formula, but would find my skin still not quite where I wanted it. It exfoliated without drying, but something was lacking. The little boost of acid really helps. The next step up in the St.Ives line destroyed my skin in two weeks. This one was perfect!
I love this scrub!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: St. Ives Swiss Formula Apricot Blemish Fighting Cleanser, Oily/Blemish Prone, 6.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6)
Product Description:
Oil free. Deep cleans without drying. Mild enough for sensitive skin. Vitamin-rich apricot extract. Gentle exfoliants. Discover the Swiss secrets for smooth, radiant skin. Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Now St. Ives captures these secrets in a line of gentle daily cleansers formulated to give you a deep clean without drying. This formula for oily to blemish prone skin controls oil and fights blemishes leaving skin clear, smooth and radiant. Made in USA.
Want to buy St. Ives Swiss Formula Apricot Blemish Fighting Cleanser, Oily/Blemish Prone, 6.5-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment