Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I thought being in my 50s, I had seen the last of acne problems.I think the exercise trend I have favored lately has seen the excessive sweating bringing back some of the not so great days of old. Hunting down a new ointment was an adventure after more than 40 years of paying no attention to them.I decided on Stride Ex simply because it was on sale here.Having used it now for about 3 days I have seen some definite results.The small amount of stubborn acne is clearing.This "duel action" formula provides both pads and ointment for those of you that can't decide on which, or prefer both to gang up on your acne.The ointment is only 2.5 % benzoil peroxide which is an effective anti bacterial agent, and the main ingredient in most acne formulas.Some ointments have a much higher concentration.But since not all acne is caused by bacteria, (see, I have done my homework.I had decades to catch up on), I believe a proprietary blend like what Stridex offers is very effective.The only things I will mention as possible downers is the ointment is clear, and not flesh colored.Meaning it doesn't hide your pepperoni face while it works.Actually I was rather surprised to find that a lot of todays ointments don't hide the blemishes.Perhaps continuing to display zits as they are being eradicated has become more fashionable since I was a teenager. Also, for the price you pay you're actually getting very little ointment.It only fills the small cap at the top, .4 of an oz to be exact, or just shy of half and ounce.That's less than one half the size of a comparably priced tube of Clearisil. Effective ointment, but still somewhat of a minor screw job on the amount.In any event, unless your acne is very wide spread and severe, hence in need of an ointment that covers while it works, I highly recommend the Stridex.It doesn't smell bad at all and has proven very effective for me...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stridex Dual Solutions 2-Stage System, Intensive Acne Repair 70 ea
Product Description:
New! The First Complexion Kit In A Jar!
Soft - textured pads clean skin and unclog pores
Benzoyl Peroxide gel penetrates to treat & help prevent pimples.
70 Pads + gel in cap - 0.4 oz (11.3 g)
2 Effective Solutions...1 Great Results!
Effective pimple - clearing gel inside the cap... dries invisibly, penetrates to help prevent breakouts.
Alcohol - free pads in jar... maximum keratolytic action in a concentrated cleansing system.
Drug Facts:
Pads: Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w) - Acne medication
Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Menthol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Purified Water, Simethicone, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Gel: Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (w/w) - Acne medication
Inactive Ingredients: Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, PVM/MA Decadine Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Want to buy Stridex Dual Solutions 2-Stage System, Intensive Acne Repair 70 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment