Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this eyeliner expecting great things, and was sorely disappointed.Application is difficult, mistakes are almost impossible to correct even if done immediately, and I can't soften the line (it *is* smudgeproof).If you are used to a brush-on-liquid-liner, have a very steady hand, and want a dramatic look, this might work for you.I prefer a softer line, so this didn't.
Also, it almost completely flaked off over the course of the day.
I'm giving it two stars because it really is smudge-proof, no sliding or transferring.I didn't have the dark shadows from smudging but I did have flakes, so I'm still not happy with it.
This is definitely not worth the pricetag.
Click Here to see more reviews about: blinc Eyeliner .21 fl oz (6 g)
Product Description:
Brush it on! Slide it off! Blinc is the original liquid eyeliner invented to form a water resistant layer of color that contours your eyes. Since Blinc is not a cosmetic paint like conventional eyeliner, it cannot fade, smudge or flake even if you cry or rub your eyes. Made in Japan.
Want to buy blinc Eyeliner .21 fl oz (6 g) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment