Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've used this product for years. Whenever I see a pimple rearing its ugly head, I apply the gel on it. It usually gradually shrinks the pimple then makes it disappear (in 2 or 3 days), sometimes it just shrinks it.. and sometimes it doesn't do anything at all. After getting a couple of pimples that simply REFUSED to disappear after 5-7 days of applying the product, I decided to try out another product (Neutrogena on the spot treatment), I have yet to see if it will work. All in all, this thing definitely works most of the time. Though its transparent, people can see a "shine" coming from where it is applied. Be warned that it always leaves skin flaky where you applied it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment .75 fl oz (22 ml)
Product Description:
Salicylic Acid Acne Medication. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness.
Want to buy Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment .75 fl oz (22 ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment