Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The entire clinique acne solutions line is fantassstic. I switched to it after 4 years of proactiv and a face that was still full of acne. I would recommend the 3 step acne system. The bar I just keep in the shower. It does dry your skin quite a bit but BE PATIENT. Within 2 months your skin will look lovely.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Acne Solutions Antibacterial Facial Soap 5.2 oz - New in Retail Box
Product Description:
Clinique Acne Solutions Antibacterial Facial Soap 5.2 oz - New in Retail Box.
Because acne'd skin is troubled enough, this non-irritating, non-drying antibacterial soap cleanses gently, lifting away dirt, oil, and bacteria.Formulated to be used with Clinique Acne Solutions medicated treatments.
Directions:Wash face morning and night, using hands and warm water.Rinse well.Pat dry.
Want to buy Clinique Acne Solutions Antibacterial Facial Soap 5.2 oz - New in Retail Box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment