Monday, December 6, 2010

Review of DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Pumice Acne Scrub

DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Pumice Acne Scrub
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product is way over priced. It hardly does anything that it claims it will do. My acne did not improve with use of the product. In fact, I have pretty resilient skin when it comes to sensitivity issues but this product, irritated my skin severely if I used it every day. I had to keep it to every other day or else my skin would rash, turn red, burn, and have excessive dryness. That was pretty shocking for me. I don't think I've ever had anything irritate my skin before and I've used some fairly harsh products to try and get rid of this acne. The consistency is like water and the bottle is fairly large. When you go to use it, you have to be superhumanly careful not to pour tons out. I'm not used to spending this kind of money on facial products and so I was putting myself out on a limb from sheer desperation. That made it all that more heartbreaking when the product didn't seem to reduce new acne from appearing. I will give it two stars though because it did manage to help old acne heal faster it seemed. If that's what your focus is on when considering purchasing this product, by all means jump right in. But if you want the product to do all the other things it claims to do for the money you're paying, then I'd hold off.

Click Here to see more reviews about: DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Pumice Acne Scrub

Product Description:
What it is:A blend of fine polyethylene beads and an active blemish inhibitor to dramatically reduce clogged pores and promote clearer skin.What it is formulated to do:This exfoliating, smoothing, and purifying essential helps decongest pores to reduce and prevent breakouts. The blend of benzoyl peroxide and polyethelene beads eliminates dull surface skin to encourage clarity and brightness.

Buy Now

Want to buy DDF-Doctor's Dermatologic Formula Pumice Acne Scrub at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment