Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Overall, I am not happy with this kit.
I have been a loyal customer of emerge lab products and have had a facial and hot stone massage at their metamorphosis spa in NYC...which I loved and would recommend.I enjoy their azulene toner (not part of this product review).But...I was deeply disappointed with this kit.Ok, so here are my issues...One, they changed the formulation of their acne cleanser...which I once loved and now I hate.It used to be light, transparent green liquid cleanser that smelled delightful...like the sea...so refreshing.It was very easy to apply and lathered well...and cleared up my acne.That was the old formula!The new formula is a creamy looking neon green chemically smelling horrid paste.It is difficult to lather and apply--very thick and sticky.It just does not work at all.To add insult to injury, the drying lotion burns when applied and actually caused scarring on my skin.
On the bright side (yes there is one), I would give 4 stars to the acne clearing gel which contains glycolic acid and has helped with clearing up my skin (although I still break out).It comes in a very handy glass pump and I enjoy using it and would repurchase.I would recommend purchasing separately and not part of this kit.
Hope this review is helpful.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Emerge 60-day Acne Control Kit®
Product Description:
1) Medicated Acne Skin Cleanser: This highly effective, gentle, acne wash deep cleans without over drying. Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while it removes excess oil, makeup and bacteria. 2) Acne Clearing Gel: For the treatment and control of acne. This product penetrates the pores which eliminates, clears up prevents the development of new whiteheads, blackheads and acne blemishes, while allowing the skin to heal. 3) Drying Lotion: ZAP YOUR ZITS OVERNIGHT! Banish blemishes overnight with Emerge Labs Original Drying Lotion. Dermatologist recommended. Formulated with natural anti-acne agents, which are gentler on the skin, than Benzoyl Peroxide. No burning, stinging, redness or other adverse side effects, just clear skin! Immediate Results!
Want to buy Emerge 60-day Acne Control Kit® at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment