Sunday, December 5, 2010

Review of La Roche-Posay Biomedic Antibac Acne Wash (177ml) 6 Fluid Ounces

La Roche-Posay Biomedic Antibac Acne Wash 6 Fluid Ounces
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this product for 2 years now.I absolutely love it!It's not too harsh on the skin, and yet it really gets your skin clean.It may tingle a bit if you use retin-A like I do.It lathers up so you can really get all of your make-up off.They suggest that you leave it on for 2 minutes, but I don't.I just lather up for a few seconds and rinse (after wiping it off with a wash cloth).The acid in the cleanser helps to stop break-outs.It really does.I love this stuff!

Click Here to see more reviews about: La Roche-Posay Biomedic Antibac Acne Wash (177ml) 6 Fluid Ounces

Product Description:
This oil-free salicylic acid cleansing gel clears and prevents acne blemishes

Buy Now

Want to buy La Roche-Posay Biomedic Antibac Acne Wash (177ml) 6 Fluid Ounces at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment