Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I decided to try Murad since other products were not working with my skin.At the time when I purchased this my skin was in terrible condition.I had been breaking out pretty badly all over my face with quarter size pimples for about an year.Thankfully after using Murad I stopped breaking out and my skin started to clear.Murad even faded some of my old acne scars.I was so glad my horrible ordeal was over.I definetly recommend Murad and this seller because it works and the price is cheaper than any store I seen.Usually this kit size sells for anywhere around $60 or $70 dollars, so you save money for sure.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Murad Acne Complex Kit 60 Day ($80 Value)
Product Description:
Acne Complex is a maximum strength regimen that delivers rapid results without dryness or irritation. Murad Acne products are both effective and gentle because they are formulated with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and enriched with hydrators, anti- inflammatories and antioxidants according to Dr. Murad's recipe for skin health. 90% of Acne Complex users experienced a reduction in blemishes in just 4 weeks!Kit includes:4.5 oz Clarifying Cleanser2 oz Exfoliating Acne Treatment.5 oz Acne Spot Treatment1.5 oz Skin Perfecting Lotion Acne
Want to buy Murad Acne Complex Kit 60 Day ($80 Value) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment