Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been using this for my oily/acne prone 39 year old face and it works great. I use the whole MyChelle face cleansing system and I have never had better results with any other product. I tried going back to a less expensive brand, but it doesn't even compare to this. They are high quality products, that aren't extremely expensive (Amazon, by far, has the best prices), especially for being all natural. I use this in conjuction with the White Cranberry Cleanser, Fruit Enzyme Mist, and Sunscreen, while supplementing with the Fruit Enzyme Scrub. I couldn't be happier with my skin. I love these products!
Click Here to see more reviews about: MyChelle Oil Free Grapefruit Cream, 1-Ounce Bottle
Product Description:
An oil controlling nourishing cream with healing B vitamins, totarol and organic essential oils to calm and support oily, blemish prone skin.Nourishes oily skin.Normalizes oil production. Destroys acne-causing bacteria.
Want to buy MyChelle Oil Free Grapefruit Cream, 1-Ounce Bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment