Friday, December 24, 2010

Review of Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, 1.6-Ounce Bottle

Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, 1.6-Ounce Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have had acne, nonstop, since I was 12 or 13, and am now on my way to 30. Last year as I was getting ready for a big event, my dermatologist recommended I try the entire Obagi Clenziderm line. To my utter amazement, my skin began to clear up after just a few days. After a few weeks it was like I had a whole new face. I have never, ever found a product that worked to cure my acne, but Obaji delivered exactly what it claims. It is like a miracle potion! Now that I am simply maintaining my clear complexion (that I still stare at in the mirror in disbelief), I use an organic face wash, and only the therapeutic lotion, because I figured that step is what actually kills the acne bacteria. I do recommend the entire line if you are trying to clear your skin for the first time, but after that, I have found that using only the therapeutic lotion works just fine.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, 1.6-Ounce Bottle

Product Description:
Soluzyl Technology delivers 5% solubilized Benzoyl Peroxide deep within pores where acne starts. Helps to clear acne quickly while minimizing dryness.

Buy NowGet 63% OFF

Want to buy Obagi Medical Clenziderm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion Benzoyl Peroxide 5%, 1.6-Ounce Bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment