Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I used this bar only 3 times and my acne is almost gone.This bar works fast!I wish I had known about this, because I have wasted my money on other acne products and they did absolutely nothing for me.But this bar has been the only thing that has worked for me in years.I still need to wear a light moisturizer after using it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: PanOxyl Acne Facial Bar 5% Benzoyl Peroxide 4 oz (113 g)
Product Description:
Therapeutic Acne Control
Facial Formula
Soap-free, pH-balanced acne facial treatment helps clear existing facial acne blemishes and prevent new blemishes from forming.
Benzoyl Peroxide effectively penetrates pores killing the bacteria that cause acne.
Dermatologist Recommended Ingredients
Now you can take control of your facial acne with PanOxyl® Acne Facial Bar. The Benzoyl Peroxide in PanOxyl Acne Cleansing Bar is the same medicine prescribed by dermatologists.
The convenient bar from of PanOxyl gently removes facial dirt and excess oil to cleanse and unclog pores, while additional moisturizing ingredients help to rehydrate the skin making it an excellent choice for the management of facial acne.
Questions? (USA only) 1-888-500-3376
Made in Mexico
Want to buy PanOxyl Acne Facial Bar 5% Benzoyl Peroxide 4 oz (113 g) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment