Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Review of Skintactix Body Wash 12oz bottle for acne and odor control

Skintactix Body Wash 12oz bottle for acne and odor control
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a new product that I started using last December when it came out.I pair it with the lotion during the winter.I have found that my body acne is less than it used to be.I will be interested to see how it works this summer.The scent is a light citrus and does not over power other scents.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skintactix Body Wash 12oz bottle for acne and odor control

Product Description:
Body Wash for daily use and all skin types.  The Anitbacterial wash is especially effective for the control of body acne, and also a superior cleanser for men and women involved in sports. Its active ingredients combine to provide mild exfoliation, sebum control, improved skin tone and add essential moisture deep into the skin. The citrus peel and green tea extracts are natural anitoxidants with anti-inflammatory benefits. The Vitamin B5 counteracts surface bacteria and helps soothe skin irritation. A nice citrus aroma adds to the pleasurable shower experience.  12.0 ounces.

Buy Now

Want to buy Skintactix Body Wash 12oz bottle for acne and odor control at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment