Monday, January 3, 2011

Review of Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush, Oval with Chrome Plated Pins

Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush, Oval with Chrome Plated Pins
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This brush is beautifully made and makes me want to brush my hair more.I have long thick straight hair so it is difficult to find a hairbrush that detangles without snagging or sending my hair into flyaways with the static.This brush has chrome ball-tipped pins so it doesn't scratch.They're not plastic capped metal pins.It's perfect.I know it's expensive for a hairbrush but as a mom, I don't allow myself or have time for many indulgences so I might as well make the 10 minutes I spend on myself a day happy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush, Oval with Chrome Plated Pins

Product Description:
Easy to use Kotibe Wood handle with metal pins. This Acca Kappa Pneumatic brush is designed with round ended metal pins to massage the scalp. Recommended for drying medium and long hair. Made in Italy.

Buy Now

Want to buy Acca Kappa Professional Pro Pneumatic Hair Brush, Oval with Chrome Plated Pins at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment