Friday, January 7, 2011

Review of Aquanil Cleanser

Aquanil Cleanser
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I can't remember how I found out about Aquanil but I'm glad I did!After years of using Cetaphil, my skin began to become sensitized to it (I'm thinking it was because of all the parbens it contains).Aquanil does not use parabens; plus, it contains yummy ingredients that act as humectants which means skin that stays moist and soft!Can't beat that!Love, love, love Aquanil.It is a staple in my skin care regimen!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aquanil Cleanser

Product Description:

For Sensitive Skin


    Non-Comedogenic
    Hypoallergenic
    Fragrance Free

Recommended by Dermatologists


Aquanil™ provides gentle, complete cleansingof sensitive skin. Aquanil is specially formulated to be free of oils and irritating soaps. Aquanil, with its emollient effect, provides a skin-softening action as it cleanses. Aquanil contains no fats of any type.



Buy Now

Want to buy Aquanil Cleanser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment