Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Review of Beaute De Maman Face And Body Cream For Pregnant Women, 2-Ounce Packages

Beaute De Maman Face And Body Cream For Pregnant Women, 2-Ounce Packages
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am so happy that we finally have a 100% safe facial cream for mom-to-be. It works very well on controlling my shine and the severe breakouts (my skin was dry before the pregnancy). However, the smell is too bad. I cannot bear it when I suffered my morning sickness, so I have to stop using it. It smells like herbs, but too strong. My husband says it makes him feel entering a cheap plastic shoe store.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Beaute De Maman Face And Body Cream For Pregnant Women, 2-Ounce Packages

Product Description:
This innovative formula is specifically developed to treat oily, blemished skin caused by hormonal changes during pregnancy. Obstetrician-developed and bio-engineered, this cream contains a special antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory activity.Its soothing blend of natural botanical extracts contains tea tree oil, avocado ester, lavender oil and peppermint oil. The carefully-developed combination of natural ingredients gives this product its characteristic scent and gentle drying effect.

Buy Now

Want to buy Beaute De Maman Face And Body Cream For Pregnant Women, 2-Ounce Packages at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment