Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I bought the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush I thought that the solution that comes with the brush was just a scam. I was wrong. My skin is extremely sensitive and acne prone so it won't take most of the cleansers out there without an alergy reaction. I've been using this product it's been 2 months now, twice a day, and never had any problems with it, on the contrary. After using this product your skin feels clean but not dry as well as smooth too. All you need is a dab or two of the solution because it spreads easily all over your face and neck. One tube will last you more than one month and it's worth every penny.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser
Product Description:
For both shaving and cleansing, use Clarisonic to apply shaving lubricant for a closer shave. Experience the ultimate shaving experience with increased comfort and ease of shaving. Reduced razor irritation leaves skin feeling and looking smoother, plus all the other skin care benefits of the Clarisonic.
Kit Includes:
Cordless Clarisonic® Charging cradle (120V)
Normal brush head,
Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1 oz)
Gentle Hydro Cleanser (1 oz)
Nourishing Care Cleanser (1 oz)
Want to buy Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment