Sunday, January 2, 2011

Review of Clarisonic Mia(TM) Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Clarisonic Mia(TM) Sonic Skin Cleansing System
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using the MIA for about a week now and I already can't imagine being without it. I had seen the larger Clarisonic and thought it looked interesting, but couldn't quite see myself spending the money for it. Now I'm glad I didn't. The MIA is the perfect size for me and really simple to use. There is only one button to push. It activates the brush for one minute and that's it! I saw a difference the first time I used it and am continuing to see improvement. Pores look smaller and lines not so pronounced. And when I apply moisturizer right after using it seems to work better. It takes a relatively long time to recharge, but I think it's because the recharger is magnetic and doesn't actually plug into the unit. No problem really because if I want to use it before it's fully recharged I just disconnect it, use it, then reconnect the charger. Since there is no socket or anything in the unit you don't have to worry about getting it wet. The MIA uses the same brushes as the larger Clarisonic, but it does not work with the body brush. That is an entirely different unit as the body brush works at a different frequency than the MIA or even the regular, larger Clarisonic. The MIA is something of an investment, but if you're looking for something that will make a difference I don't think you will be disappointed.

Update: Nearly a month later, I still love my Clarisonic and have only had to recharge it twice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clarisonic Mia(TM) Sonic Skin Cleansing System

Product Description:
What it is:A travel-friendly, professional-quality skincare brush.What it does:From the creators of the Sonicare(R) toothbrush comes the Clarisonic(R) Mia set, featuring the handy to-go sized version of the original, groundbreaking Clarisonic Brush. Sonic technology first changed the way we clean our teeth, now it's changing how we cleanse our skin. The sonic frequency moves Clarisonic's soft, gentle brush back and forth at more than 300 times per second, thoroughly clearing pores and skin surface.Here are some of the benefits this revolutionary skincare tool delivers:- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.This set contains:- Clarisonic Mia One Speed Brush- International pLink(TM) charger for worldwide use- Sensitive Brush Head- 1.0 oz Gentle Hydro CleanserWhat else you need to know:Clarisonic should be used as part of a daily skincare regimen to provide smoother feeling and looking skin. It is ideal for all skin types, and used and recommended by leading dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to buy Clarisonic Mia(TM) Sonic Skin Cleansing System at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment