Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I purchased the Clarisonic Skin Care System: Pink I was given samples of several Clarisonic skin cleansing products.They are all nice but definitely not necessary.I prefer to use Borghese Crema Saponetta Cleansing Creme or Olay Age Defying Daily Renewal Cleanser, Beta Hydroxy Complex with Gentle Microbeads, 6.78-Ounce Pump (Pack of 4).Any liquid facial cleanser works with the Clarisonic system.While the Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser is good, it is not as good as the Borghese or Olay products that I use.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser For Normal/Dry Skin, 6-Ounce Tube
Product Description:
A pH-balanced creamy antioxidant cleanser to nourish and protect. Scientifically formulated to leave skin feeling and looking smoother when used with the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush
Want to buy Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser For Normal/Dry Skin, 6-Ounce Tube at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment