Monday, January 3, 2011

Review of Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Original Formula, 5.25 oz bar - 1 ea

Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Original Formula, 5.25 oz bar - 1 ea
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I started using this soap in high school and now I am 44 years old.I have the best skin because of this soap, and ocnstantly get compliments on my skin.I had horrible acne until I started using this soap.I use it once a day in the morning shower and my skin is so soft!I highly recommend Cuticura.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Original Formula, 5.25 oz bar - 1 ea

Product Description:

For Blemish/Acne-Prone Skin


Recommended by Dermatologists


This pure and gentle, non-comedogenic cleansing formula contains special non-drying ingredients to deep clean and remove excess dirt and oil that may cause blemishes and acne.


To keep your skin looking healthy and glowing, all Cuticura bars contain Trilocarban, an antibacterial ingredient that conditions your skin and is effective in destroying certain bacteria and germs.


For clean, clear healthy-looking skin.


Quality Since 1865.


Details about Soap (from ingredients list): Sodium Tallowate and Sodium Cocoate Types or Palm Kernelate Types



Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to buy Cuticura Medicated Anti-Bacterial Bar Soap, Original Formula, 5.25 oz bar - 1 ea at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment