Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review of Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF15 2 oz.

Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF15 2 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I think it was okay. It has a citrusy smell that I don't find very decent but bearable. It does matify my face slightly.. but it doesn't last very long. My face doesn't get dry from this so I think it's not too bad.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF15 2 oz.

Product Description:
Buy Dermalogica Moisturizers - Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF 15 60ml/2oz. How-to-Use: Apply a quarter-sized amount of moisturizer to hands and apply evenly to the face and neck.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Want to buy Dermalogica Clean Start Welcome Matte SPF15 2 oz. at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment