Monday, January 17, 2011

Review of Eye Gel with Blue Chamomile Essential Oil

Eye Gel with Blue Chamomile Essential Oil
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have very sensitive skin.In fact, I have had to return both of the Anthony Logistics Eye Gels because they caused my skin to react.

This was recommended as a good alternative for me, given my sensitive skin. I have used the Eye Gel for several months now, and my skin has been moisturized with no adverse reaction.

I would highly recommend this product for anyone with dry, sensitive skin.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Eye Gel with Blue Chamomile Essential Oil

Product Description:
The Art of Shaving Eye Gel is formulated with Blue Chamomile essential oil , a rare and precious essential oil that contains azulene, a natural anti-inflammatory that soothes and relieves puffiness. Horse chestnut extract reduces dark circles under the eye, while red marine algae hydrates the skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines. The olive and jojoba oils moisturize and restore the skin's elasticity.

Buy Now

Want to buy Eye Gel with Blue Chamomile Essential Oil at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment