Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love it. This is my favorite soap by far. I used to buy it at Wal-Mart but they stopped carrying it. I've bought it at local drug stores but it was much more expensive. It feels great on my skin, the smell lasts for a while, and I feel so relaxed after using it. As soon as I smell it I feel so good. I tell others about it all the time. I use the lotion also. It's my relaxation. It's my therapy. I take a nice, warm shower using this soap and when I get out I apply the lotion. I feel so relaxed and I sleep like a baby.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Johnson's Body Care, Melt Away Stress Lavender and Chamomile Body Wash, 20.3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
Product Description:
Johnson's Softwash 24 Hour Moisturizing Wash helps melt away daily tension so you feel relaxed; now with aromasoothe that lasts even after rinsing. Especially for adults, this new, 24-hour moisturizing wash from Johnson's helps you feel calm and relaxed while caring for your skin and leaving it feeling baby soft.
Use this moisturizing wash, enriched with chamomile and Aromasoothe fragrance, in a warm shower to help melt away daily stress and tension leaving you feeling relaxed like after a warm bath. The creamy, comforting lather envelops your skin as your senses are soothed by the unique fragrance with hints of lavender that lasts even after rinsing--without any greasy after-feel.
Want to buy Johnson's Body Care, Melt Away Stress Lavender and Chamomile Body Wash, 20.3-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment