Friday, January 21, 2011

Review of Moodmatcher from Fran Wilson

Moodmatcher from Fran Wilson
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this lipstick! I've been using it for years and now have several friends who also wear it. It is a different color on everyone, based on their body chemistry. I like the green best--I wear it every day.On me it is a rose color. The orange makes a peach/coral color and the blue is orchid/purple. You should know the color tends to be on the bright/dark side.
One thing I really like is that it goes on very moist, like a lip balm. Also the color stays a long time; basically it stains your lips instead of a regular lipstick where the color just sits on your lips and comes off easily. Sometimes I'll wear regular lipstick over it because I think it makes the color hold better/wear longer.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Moodmatcher from Fran Wilson

Product Description:
AS SEEN ON TVThe lipstick that changes with your individual body chemistry and temperature, for the perfect customized lip color. These fashion-right shades are smudge-proof, kiss-proof, and non-drying. Long Lasting Lip Color! Complete with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera that moisturizes and conditions for up to 12 hours.

Buy NowGet 8% OFF

Want to buy Moodmatcher from Fran Wilson at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment