Thursday, January 13, 2011

Review of MyChelle Lip Plumping Treatment, Luscious Pina Colada, 0.5-Ounce Tube

MyChelle Lip Plumping Treatment, Luscious Pina Colada, 0.5-Ounce Tube
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love this stuff and I'm never without it in my arsenal of health and beauty products. It's neither sticky nor stinging on your lips, and contains nothing but healthy ingredients.Used daily and over time, it'll help restore fullness to your lips. And my chapped lips are a thing of the past too. The plumping effect may not give you the same immediate reaction as a collagen injections, but who wants bee sting lips anyway? ;)This stuff does the job wonderfully for me.I've used both the Pina Colada and Mint flavors and I think I prefer the mint slightly, only because I like the sensation of minty lips. :)

Click Here to see more reviews about: MyChelle Lip Plumping Treatment, Luscious Pina Colada, 0.5-Ounce Tube

Product Description:
A botanical treatment for voluptuous lips, featuring the clinically proven polypeptide chain with a protein bond, guaranteeing up to 40% of lost volume in just 29 days with regular use. Available in original Refreshing Mint or new Luscious Pina Colada flavor

Buy Now

Want to buy MyChelle Lip Plumping Treatment, Luscious Pina Colada, 0.5-Ounce Tube at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment