Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This sampler box of MyChelle products is totally worth the 15 bucks I spent on it at the local Vitamin Shop in my town.
Every one of these samples has felt healthy on my skin, and has not clogged my pores or irritated my skin.
I absolutely lOVE everything I have tried in here and will be purchasing MyChelle products in the future.
The Fruit Enzyme Mist, and Apple Brightening Mist feel delicious on your skin. Also, MyChelle has amazing moisturizers that nourish and are full of vitamins and antioxidants.
I feel good about putting this stuff on my skin and am done with regular cleansers and beauty items you can buy at Walmart, etc.
Click Here to see more reviews about: MyChelle, MyChelle Sampler, Box
Product Description:
Trial and Mini sizes of nearly the entire MyChelle line.Experience cleansers, masks, peels, mists, and serums just to name a few.
Want to buy MyChelle, MyChelle Sampler, Box at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment