Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review of Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz

Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I absolutely L O V E this cleanser!!
For me, it did exactly what it described it would do.
I suffer with a mild case of acne, but it irritates me nonetheless, every day of my life.
When I use this face wash my face has a matte finish to it (which I LOVE), my complexion seems more toned, healthy and so much more smoother.I have noticed over two months of use that blotchy or uneven places on my face are SMOOTH!My skin tone is more even out.My face looks great without make-up, although I am still struggling with acne.
This face cleanser does not work great for acne, but I have seen it minimize my blemishes s l o w l y.I suppose these microbeads in this cleanser clean out the pores really well, so they seem smaller to me.
I would recommend this for anyone to at LEAST try and see how you like it IF you are not dealing with acne.I do not believe this will dry out your skin... excellent for sensitive skin (which I have).
Good Luck!!
Good Luck!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz

Product Description:
Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Formula with Gentle Microbeads. Visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin. Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser - visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned. This effective alpha and beta hydroxy formula works with gentle microbeads to deliver visible results. First, it sweeps away dead surface skin and soothes over rough, uneven patches. Then, it penetrates deep into pores to visibly reduce their appearance for clearer-looking skin. Used daily, this cleanser leaves skin clear, smooth, and more even toned with less visible pores. Clean-rinsing. Non-comedogenic. Soap-free. Dermatologist tested.

Buy Now

Want to buy Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment