Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Review of never let them see you shine | oil and shine control cleanser | philosophy

never let them see you shine | oil and shine control cleanser | philosophy
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Worth the price and a little goes a long way.I am one of thousands whose skin loves to change with the seasons.Now, it's August and my foundation easily slips away by noon due to the heat and humidity here in KY.Never let them see you shine does control the amount of oil on my face and prolongs my foundation.I don't have to powder nearly as often.While this isn't earth-shattering information, perhaps someone out there will find this info helpful.I know that I've wasted hundreds of dollars in oil-free makeup when I should have started with a good, clean, prepped surface!Nice and tingling feeling, too!

Click Here to see more reviews about: never let them see you shine | oil and shine control cleanser | philosophy

Product Description:
oil and shine control cleanser
philosophy®: some of the greatest stories ever told began in the hearts and souls of some of the most broken down people in the world. they did not seek sympathy or charity. they sought courage and faith. they took long and humble journeys only to finally reach some of the highest mountaintops in the world. they didn't try to shine, but they inspired. they were lights to the world who showed us that we could be lights too.
ideal for oily, sensitive, blemish-prone skin
provides long-lasting oil and shine control
thoroughly dissolves dirt, oil and debris without over drying.
leaves skin feeling refreshed and comfortably cool.

Buy Now

Want to buy never let them see you shine | oil and shine control cleanser | philosophy at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment