Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review of Revaleskin Facial Cleanser with Exclusive 0.1% Coffeeberry Formulation 6 Fluid Ounces (180ml) Pump Bottle

Revaleskin Facial Cleanser with Exclusive 0.1% Coffeeberry Formulation 6 Fluid Ounces Pump Bottle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted to try this product for a couple of reasons:
1. I have very sensitive,oily skin
2. Read a few reviews that were promising on a couple of blog sites
3. Price was good that if it didn't work for me, I didn't feel like my money was wasted
With that said, I actually like the cleanser. It doesn't dry out my skin...though I have really oily skin, but it feels like it really cleans it. I also use a toner post cleansing and the cotton ball is clean, so I know that the dirt is getting off with just washing.
Overall, my skin texture seems better, but it can be attributed to the combination of pore refining products that I am using.
I would recommend this to anyone who has oily, senistive skin wanting a cleanser that doesn't irritate and also minimizes pores. Also, the bottle is large so at this price it should last at least 3 months using 2X a day.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Revaleskin Facial Cleanser with Exclusive 0.1% Coffeeberry Formulation 6 Fluid Ounces (180ml) Pump Bottle

Product Description:
Revaleskin is a professional line of anti-aging skin care products exclusively formulated with the powerful, natural antioxidant ingredient CoffeeBerry. The CoffeeBerry fruit has one of the highest antioxidant scores ever recorded. CoffeeBerry is exceptionally rich in polyphenol antioxidants, such as chlorogenic acid, condensed proanthocyanidins, quinic acid, and ferulic acid. Polyphenol antioxidants naturally prevent and rejuvenate damage caused by free radical exposure and oxidative stress.

Buy NowGet 65% OFF

Want to buy Revaleskin Facial Cleanser with Exclusive 0.1% Coffeeberry Formulation 6 Fluid Ounces (180ml) Pump Bottle at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment