Thursday, February 10, 2011

Review of Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've only used the Aveeno lotion and their baby line products.Both are excellant.Since I've had good experience with them, I thought I'd try their cleanser line.I wasn't disappointed. It works very well and my face feels clean.It is scented but it's light and very clean.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)

Product Description:
Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment. For clear, even-looking skin. Helps prevent breakouts. With moisture-rich soy extracts. Oil-free. Noncomedogenic. Soap-free. Hypoallergenic.

Buy Now

Want to buy Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser, 6-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment