Thursday, February 24, 2011

Review of Borba Replenishing Aqua-less Crystalline Lychee Fruit (60 Packets)

Borba Replenishing Aqua-less Crystalline Lychee Fruit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this products in the hope that it would make my skin look better, but the nice surprise was that my allergies have almost completely disappeared!I had awoken to a stuffy head, runny nose and sneezing every day for the last 2 years.I tried everything and the only thing that worked was prescription allergy meds which I did not want to have to take every day.I was so depressed by my allergies and at my wits end because they tested me for everything and I wasn't allergic to any specific thing.I started drinking the lychee borba and within 2 days I woke up with clear sinuses and haven't had a problem since.I am so thankful to have found this product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Borba Replenishing Aqua-less Crystalline Lychee Fruit (60 Packets)

Product Description:
BORBA REPLENISHING AQUA-LESS CRYSTALLINE contains a revolutionary cultivated bio-vitamin complex along with nutrients from the Lychee fruit intended to boost moisture, keeping skin smooth and supple while aiding in its hydration.

BORBA REPLENISHING AQUA-LESS CRYSTALLINE is formulated to work with your body's chemistry to promote healthy skin. This on-the-go, skin care-infused beverage combines simplicity and nutrition with the goodness of water. It's water with benefits.

Infused with papaya and guava. Also contains 4 essential B vitamins.

- Calorie Free
- Aspartame Free
- No Preservatives
- Zero Grams of Carbs
- Sodium Free
- Natural Flavorings

REPLENISHING - LYCHEE: The luxurious Lychee fruit has been cultivated in China for a thousand years. Lychee, and a carefully balanced combination of nurturing antioxidants, moisture replenishing actives, and hydrating agents, are designed to provide you with the essential nutrients for hydrated, healthy-looking skin.

SUGGESTED USE:
Open packette and add contents into 16 oz. of cold water. Shake well. Sip. Thrive. Consume BORBA daily to support your healthy lifestyle.


Buy NowGet 3% OFF

Want to buy Borba Replenishing Aqua-less Crystalline Lychee Fruit (60 Packets) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment