Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Review of Borlind Of Germany Purifying Care Facial Cream

Borlind Of Germany Purifying Care Facial Cream
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My friend ordered this for me when I told her I was having issues with dry skin and pimples at age 34. When I got it, I thought it would make things worse since it is a facial cream and not marketed as an acne cream. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this facial cream goes on like water...not watery, but it FEELS like water soaking into your skin. It lasts all day and does not seem to aggravate any blemishes at all. My skin stays clearer now than it did before I started using it. I love this stuff and it lasts a long time. You don't have to use a lot at all. Highly recommend!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Borlind Of Germany Purifying Care Facial Cream

Product Description:
ANNEMARIE BORLIND - NATURAL BEAUTY
Caring, counteracts
Antibacterial
Based on nature
Dermatolically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility
Cruelty free, environmentally sound
Organically grown herbs
Actively combats pimples and blackheads with the strength of botanicals. Helps to prevent new outbreaks. Combines moisturizing skin care for the night and velvety matte complexion for the day in one cream.
e 75 ml (2.5 fl oz.)
Questions? visit boerlind.com

Buy NowGet 35% OFF

Want to buy Borlind Of Germany Purifying Care Facial Cream at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment