Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this product approximately three months ago, and it is hands down the best I've ever used. The texture is light and airy, it blends extremely well, and it stays on all day. For me, no need to apply powder at all. just a quick dab of foundation, the CARGO beach blush, and mascara are perfect for the office. I've had trouble in the past getting foundation that actually matches my skin tone with no "blending lines"- I've never had a problem with Cargo's foundation.
I also recommend using the philosphy hope in a jar moisturizer under this foundation for a smoother, more blendable look.
Click Here to see more reviews about: CARGO Oil Free Liquid Foundation 1.3 oz (40 ml)
Product Description:
This blendable lightweight foundation offers a longwearing, natural finish while its oil-free formula makes it ideal for all skin types. Added conditioners make it optimal for hydrating dry skin. The oil-free formulation of Cargo's Liquid Foundation creates a soft, natural finish, while providing all-day wear. Unique pouch packaging makes this foundation travel friendly, hygienic and economical.
Want to buy CARGO Oil Free Liquid Foundation 1.3 oz (40 ml) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment