Monday, February 14, 2011

Review of Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets, 50-Count Sheets (Pack of 4)

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets, 50-Count Sheets
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have oily skin and living down south is no help either. I tried the original version of these sheets and thought that they were okay but i knew that something was missing. Finally when they first released these, i knew i had to try them, I was first one the buy them. These smell so awesome. I usually blot around noon and my skin stays clear of oils for another four to five hours which is great if you are still in school like me. I have combo skin so not all areas of my skin will be oily there for I only need one sheet. But my mom who has oily skin uses two and she still loves them because you just slid it on your skin and slid it off and then there is no more oil for sometime. So if you are like me and your cleanser doesn't keep your skin clean like it claims then i say switch to these and you won't be disappointed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Clean and Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets, 50-Count Sheets (Pack of 4)

Product Description:
Clean and Clear Morning Burst oil absorbing sheets come in a case of four packets, each containing 50 oil absorbing sheets. Each sheet measures 1. 9 x 3. 1 inch. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets instantly soak up excess oil and remove shine from your face, without smudging your makeup. Use them to remove oil and shine throughout the day. Made in Japan.

Buy NowGet 2% OFF

Want to buy Clean and Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets, 50-Count Sheets (Pack of 4) at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:



buy it at amazon.combuy it at amazon.co.ukbuy it at amazon.cabuy it at amazon.debuy it at amazon.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment