Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I had been a Bare Essentials/Lancome devotee for many, many years.As I grew older, developing some very fine lines the BE seemed to only accentuate them, even using Prime Time (which is still a favorite) before I applied the BE base so I went back to Lancome and wasn't pleased with the "pancakey" look.I still wanted a matte finish, but not like it was applied with a garden trowel.So I went into a local dept store and Clinique was having "free makeovers".TA-DAAAAAaaaa!Left with several Clinique products that I am enthralled with plus a nice free goodie bag full of makeup items that I will actually use.My skin is considered "normal" but has some uneven tone to it.This base feels like silk, so light, yet great coverage.Considering the price I was paying at Lancome this is extremely reasonably priced.
Enjoy the compliments!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Evens and Corrects Foundation Makeup
Product Description:
Buy Clinique Foundations - Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Evens and Corrects 11 Porcelain Beige (MF-N). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.
Want to buy Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Evens and Corrects Foundation Makeup at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
No comments:
Post a Comment